Orchard Park Presbyterian Church heads to Camp PYOCA in Brownstown, IN near Seymour, IN, July 16th through July 22nd. Camps are open to any youth who is interested in coming to church camp – so invite a neighbor kid, grandkid, or have your youth invite a friend or two! Camp PYOCA is comprised of three age group camps:
- Elementary for youth entering 3rd through 5th grades in the Fall of 2023.
- Junior High camp for youth entering 6th through 8th grades in the Fall of 2023.
- Senior High camp for youth entering 9th and 10th grades in the Fall.
- Juniors & Seniors in high school as well as college students can come back as volunteer counselors.
In our Elementary Camp, campers will engage in all the camp activities such as swimming, hiking, campfire, Bible study, crafts, and more. Camp Friendly provides children the opportunity to explore their independence and learn how to connect with other kids their age in a caring, Christian community.
Junior High Camp encourages campers to unplug and step outside of their comfort zones to explore their faith, the outdoors, and the importance of Christian community. Junior High camp has an emphasis on team building, adventure activities and working together in community.
High School Camp will be focused on establishing long lasting relationships with each other and with God. We work on building faith to ofer a strong foundation that youth can apply to everyday life.
This year is CIT (Counselor in Training) focusing on leadership and collaboration.
Registration is now open. Click here to register for the camps. Volunteer counselor applications for older high school students, college students and adults will be coming shortly! Checks may be payable to Orchard Park Presbyterian Church (put camp in the memo line).
- Early bird registration fee for Elementary and Junior High is $375 through April 30. After that, the price increases to $400 through June 30.
- Early bird registration fee for High School (includes an off-site excursion) is $450 through April 30. After that the price increases to $475 through June 30.
Full and partial scholarships are available. We want everyone to have the opportunity to come to camp. If you have any questions please email email@example.com. We hope you can join us.